Guest Room Amenities
High Speed Internet Access
The Colonnade Club offers eight non-smoking guest room accommodations that can be reserved by Club members for themselves and their guests. Academic departments with Club membership may reserve rooms on behalf of those engaged in academic activities at the University (e.g. conferences, lectures, job candidates). Each guest room is handsomely furnished with historically themed furniture. To reserve overnight accommodations in the Colonnade Club, please call the office at 434.243.9710.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Guests may check-in at the Club office most days day 9am-9pm. Guests arriving after hours (or the person making reservations for a guest) must either (1) make arrangements to pick up keys in advance or (2) request a passcode for the building keyless entry system. Please advise the office of your time of arrival so that we may give the appropriate information and instructions. Phone (434) 243-9710 or email email@example.com.
- Due to our location on U.Va. grounds, there is a fee for parking, currently $15 per night.
- On-site parking is limited.
- If you have purchased parking and the on-site parking lot is full, parking in the Central Grounds Garage at the University Bookstore will be validated for no additional cost.
- If you do not wish to purchase parking through the Colonnade Club, parking for an hourly rate is available in the Central Gounds Garage at the University Bookstore.
- Charlottesville Free Trolley
- University Transit Service
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service animals.
Guest Room Amenities
- Alarm Clock
- Coffee maker (Keurig)
- Iron and ironing board
- Rollaway bed (to be requested in advance at $20 each, limited quantities available)
- Hair dryer
- Pack ‘n Play crib upon request
- Please note: Televisions are not provided in the guest rooms. Guests may enjoy the television in the Club Room in the lower level of the Pavilion
- Complimentary continental breakfast:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Saturdays & Sundays: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Holidays: self-service from the pantry
- Coffee in lobby, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Coffee in room
- Refrigerator and ice machine located in pantry on the main floor
- Phone calls: free local calls; calling card needed for long-distance calls
High-Speed Internet Access
- Ethernet & wireless in guestrooms
- Wireless in public areas when logged into University system
- Personal Check
- Traveler’s Check
- UVa Purchasing Card