- A deposit of one-half the rental fee is required at the time of confirmation. In the event of a cancellation, this deposit will be refunded only if the cancellation occurs at least 6 months prior to the event date. If the cancellation occurs between 6 to 3 months of the event date, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs within 3 months of the event date, the rental fee will be charged. This is non-refundable.
- The rental fee must be paid in full two weeks prior to the event. If additional charges due to damage are not paid by the host sponsoring this agreement within 30 days of being billed, the member sponsor shall be charged the full amount.
- Additional charges will be levied if the area used is not left in reasonable condition or if damages are sustained. The additional charges will be billed to event host signing this agreement.
- The event host assumes responsibility for payment of reserved guestrooms.
Decoration and Event Policy
- Decorations may be used in Pavilion VII, Garden VII, and Hotel E, but they may not be stapled, nailed, glued, or taped to any surfaces. Tents of any kind are prohibited in Garden VII. Votive candles are allowed to be used in votive candle holders approved by the Colonnade Club and under the specific condition that they are placed only on rental tables. Candles may not be placed on any furnishings belonging to the Colonnade Club. Tapered candles are not allowed, even if they will not be burned.
- No amplified music is allowed in the Garden or directed outside the Pavilion.
- All events must end by 11:00 p.m. (clean up time not included).
- Food and beverage service must be provided through a caterer from the Club’s approved catering list. Please notify us when you have decided which caterer you will be working with.
- All alcohol service must be managed by your caterer.
Colonnade Club Occupancy Guidelines
- Small luncheons/dinners (up to 60 guests) can be accommodated in the Solarium and Side Parlor of Pavilion VII.
- Larger luncheons/dinners (up to 90 guests) can be accommodated throughout the main floor of Pavilion VII.
- The maximum capacity for the full Pavilion VII Main Floor is approximately 165 guests (standing), depending on set-up. The maximum capacity for the Garden Room in Hotel E is 80 guests.
Guest Room Reservation Policy
- Wedding parties may reserve up to eight overnight rooms, if the wedding reception is to be held at the Colonnade Club. Other interested wedding parties may request reservations based on the group room block policies found on the guest room page. Cancellation policies are listed there as well.
- During featured weekends at the University such as: graduation weekend, family weekends and football weekends, rooms are held for Colonnade Club members under the lottery system.
- If the event for any reason is cancelled, any guestrooms rented in conjunction with the event are forfeited.
Services provided by the Colonnade Club
- All main floor reception space in Pavilion VII and Hotel E is handicapped accessible. Two main floor guestrooms in Pavilion VII are specifically designated as handicapped accessible. Please contact the office for more information.
The Colonnade Club is not responsible for:
- Lost/stolen articles
- Storage of alcohol
- Any injuries that happen on premises